Our full terms and conditions of use of our website(s) and shop are below. Please do read them as you will be bound by them when you place an order.
Paintball Magazine is a Trading name of On Target Games.
- We, Us, the Event Operator – On Target Games trading as Paintball Magazine.
- You, the Customer – The person making the purchase from us.
- The Site – The venue upon which the event in question is being played.
- The Website – This website where you are reading the Ts & Cs, and the Shop website, where applicable.
Pricing and Payment
- All prices are stated in UK pounds sterling and, unless otherwise noted include any VAT payable. All errors and omissions are accepted.
- All prices exclude shipping unless otherwise stated.
- Prices in the paintball market are variable. Prices may go up or down without warning until you are in the checkout process.
- Shipping costs are calculated based on weight and are based on UK shipping only.
- International customers should contact us for a shipping quote.
- Goods remain our property until paid for in full. If your issuing bank declines your credit card, your goods will not be dispatched.
- If the goods have been dispatched and your payment is reversed, we may require you to return the goods to us within 7 days or require you to pay in full by satisfactory means within 7 days.
- In the event that any amounts become due (missing or damaged returned goods, credit or debit card charge backs and dishonored cheques) we reserve the right to engage the services of a debt recovery agent. Charges incurred as a result of this action will be your responsibility. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Delivery will be via a courier service unless otherwise requested.
- We reserve the right to change carrier without notifying you as a customer provided that the carrier in question will provide an equivalent or better service.
- Items normally dispatch within 1-2 working days and will be delivered Monday to Friday.
- In some cases, our suppliers may be out of stock. We will notify you if this occurs, and we will attempt to find an alternative supplier where possible. We will also look to provide an estimated delivery date at which point you may opt to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
- Paintballs cannot be shipped via courier reliably and doing so is at your own risk. We cannot claim with the courier for damaged paintballs even if they are signed for as damaged.
- Ordering errors (Yours) – If you notify us before the order departs our warehouse, no charges will be levied. Once the item has left our warehouse, return postage is your liability as a customer.
- Picking errors (Ours) – In the unlikely event of us incorrectly picking the items you have ordered, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange for the incorrect items to be returned to us and the correct items to be sent out. This will be at our cost.
- Picking errors (Manufacturer) – If you suspect that your pre-packaged goods have missing or incorrect items please contact us immediately.
- Damaged in transit – Items damaged in transit must be signed for as damaged with the courier. Failing to do so may result in a failed claim against the carrier. We will, where possible, attempt to correct any damaged in transit issues, but cannot guarantee this if the item(s) were signed for as Received in Good Condition.
- Warranty Repair – If you suspect your product to be faulty within its warranty period please call us to arrange a warranty repair.
- Non-Faulty Goods – Under the Distance Selling Directive, you have the right to return your goods for a full refund as long as you notify us within 14 working days from the day after you receive the goods. Used markers are non-refundable, unless it is found to be faulty. You will need to call us for an authorisation number for a return.
Cancellation of events
Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, material alteration or by special exception determined by On Target Games trading as Paintball Magazine in its sole discretion.
For the purposes of these T&Cs: ‘major cancellation’ is the cancellation of the Event in full (and not rescheduled). If only one or more days (but not all days) of the Event are cancelled, you may only be offered a proportionate partial refund; ‘material alteration’ is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in On Target Games trading as Paintball Magazine opinion, makes the Event materially different to the event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In particular, please note that the following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the daily schedule of the event; adverse weather conditions; curtailment of the event where the majority of the event is played; and delays to starting the event; and ‘special exception’ is an exception determined by On Target Games trading as Paintball Magazine in its sole discretion.
- If you are unable to attend an event we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost. For security reasons, all requests for substitutions must be received via email at least 3 days before the event with the name, contact email for both the registered and replacement delegates: email@example.com
- Changes will become effective on the date of our reply to written confirmation.
- Cancellations must be received in writing (via email or post) in advance of the event.
- The following cancellations charges apply:
- 4+weeks notice: Full refund
- 4-1 weeks notice: 80% refund
- 1-0 weeks notice: 60% refund
- Failure to attend: No refund
- If unforeseen circumstances cause us to cancel an event (not rescheduled) all delegates will be informed as soon as possible and a full refund will be made. On Target Games Trading as Paintball Magazine take no responsibility for covering travel, hotel or other costs incurred by delegates and guest.
- We store the minimum data required to process your order. This includes:
- Your name
- Your email address
- A contact telephone number
- Your address
- Membership reference numbers or other unique identifiers as required by legislation for the purchase of airsoft replicas.
- We also store a copy of all order histories, dating back a minimum of 7 years as required for financial auditing purposes.
- This information is stored in a centralised database, which is hosted on UK servers.
- We use your data in the following ways:
- To notify you once if you leave something in your basket. Visiting your basket again will trigger an additional notification.
- To process orders and arrange delivery of them to your address including passing your details to UPS, DPD or Royal Mail.
- To validate your membership of an approved airsoft site with valid insurance for the purposes of ensuring we have a legal defence against selling airsoft replicas to you.
- In selected cases, we may pass your details to third party supplier warehouses in order to expedite delivery of your order.
- We have a contractual basis for keeping information about you. While you may still request that we remove all your personal data from our database, we will then be unable to provide you with any further services until you reinstate that permission.
- We keep all financial records for a minimum period of 7 years as required by financial regulations. This includes Paypal transaction references. If you request to be removed from our data set before these 7 years have elapsed, we will anonymise your information on these financial records.
- As we hold daily, monthly, and yearly database backups, such backups will continue to hold your information for the purpose of point-in-time recovery. We will hold a separate, independent record of requests to be removed and should a point in time backup be required, we will endeavor to remove all those requested to be removed subsequent to the restoration of that backup.
- We will handle any complaint in a fair, effective and confidential manner. We not only endeavour to respond to any complaint within five working days but also to have it fully resolved.
- Paintball Magazine Patreon Club Membership grants access to discounts across all of our products. These prices vary more than our retail prices.
- While every effort is made to keep our Club Members pricing consistent, we may from time to time reserve the right to alter it.
- Club Members are not entitled to any value added services that may be available, including, but not limited to: free entry to training sessions on purchases, free paintball bundles.
- Club Members are not guaranteed to receive the same price across the board. Your pricing is specific to you, and you must not share this information with anybody.
- When you purchase something using your Club Member discount, we reserve the right to check the identity of the person doing the purchasing.
- We may withdraw the membership scheme at any point in time, without notice. Members will receive a refund in the form of a credit voucher proportional to the amount of days left on their membership.
Governing Law & Contract information
No contract will exist between you and On Target Games trading as Paintball Magazine for the sale of any product unless and until we have sent you a full order confirmation. Until we do so, the right is reserved to decline your order. This does not affect your statutory rights. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any part of our terms and conditions is determined by a UK court to be invalid, illegal, void or otherwise unenforceable under any current or future law, the remainder of our terms and conditions shall not be affected thereby.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, On Target Games trading as Paintball Magazine is providing its web sites and contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind with respect to its web sites or its contents including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Except as specifically stated on its web sites, to the fullest extent permitted by law, neither On Target Games trading as Paintball Magazine nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of its’ web sites. This is a comprehensive data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, On Target Games trading as Paintball Magazine does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Additional Wholesale Terms & Conditions
Wholesale customers are not afforded the luxuries of the Consumer Rights Act and therefore the above terms do not apply.
- All parcels must be inspected on arrival for damage and parcels must be signed for as damaged. If the delivery is not signed for as damaged on the delivery driver’s sheet or PDA, then all liability for missing or damaged items rests with you as the customer.
- You should ensure that all items are functional on delivery and any faults reported to us within 3 working days.
- We offer a 30 day, in-house, non-transferable warranty for all products, but many products may have longer warranties with the manufacturer. No warranty covers physical damage or abuse.
- Returns will be accepted at our discretion. A restocking fee may be charged – the value of which depends entirely on the value of the item. It is generally not advised to return a £10 item.
- We shall not be party to any interaction between you and your customer and any situation that should arise between you and your customer is entirely your responsibility. If we are approached reasonably about a issue, then we will try to help if it is within our power to do so – but otherwise it’s entirely on you.
- If you order via the website, the website prices are the prices you pay. There is no room for discussion about this – we advertised a price, you agreed to pay that price and in most cases we will have debited your card at point of order. If you are placing a large order, you may find it advantageous to contact us.
- Credit facilities are not available.
- In no circumstances shall we be held liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses, including, but not limited to, lost profits or other economic or commercial issues.